CBSE Class 12 Results: How to Check Online and Offline
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results of Class 12 board exams on Friday, May 12, 2023. The results are available on various online and offline platforms for the convenience of the students. Here are some of the ways to check the CBSE Class 12 results:
- Online: The easiest and fastest way to check the results is through the official websites of CBSE: cbseresults.nic.in and results.cbse.nic.in. Students need to enter their roll number, school number, date of birth and admit card ID to access their results. They can also download their mark sheets and certificates from these websites.
- DigiLocker: Another online option is using the DigiLocker app or website, a digital repository of academic documents. Students must register on DigiLocker using their mobile number and CBSE registered mobile number or Aadhaar number. They can then access their results, mark sheets and certificates by logging in with their credentials.
- SMS: Students can also get their results through SMS by sending their roll number and school number to 7738299899. They will receive a text message with their subject-wise marks and total marks.
- IVRS: Students can also call the interactive voice response system (IVRS) numbers provided by CBSE to get their results. The IVRS numbers are 24300699 (for Delhi local users) and 011-24300699 (for other users). Students need to follow the instructions and enter their roll number and date of birth to get their results.
- Schools: Students can also visit their respective schools to collect their mark sheets and certificates from the school authorities.
Students who are unsatisfied with their results or have failed in one or more subjects can apply for the compartment exams, revaluation, or verification of marks. CBSE will announce the details and dates of these processes soon on its website. Students are advised to keep checking the website for any updates.
CBSE Class 12 Results: Over 1 Lakh Students Score 90% and Above, JNVs Top Schools
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the results of Class 12 board exams today. Out of the 16,96,770 candidates who appeared for the exams, 1,12,838 have scored 90 per cent or more marks. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) have emerged as the best performing schools with a pass percentage of 97.51 per cent. Girls have outperformed boys in the exams with a pass percentage of 90.68 per cent, while boys have a pass percentage of 84.67 per cent. The pass percentage of transgender students is 60 per cent.